Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.236 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,576TL (R$ 3,704) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Iasi costs 2.20 lei (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 200₴ (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Berlin costs €0.09 (about 2 hours ago)