Cost of living comparison between João Pessoa, Brazil and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.977 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,711TL (R$ 2,776) in João Pessoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)