Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.895 TRY / ILS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 37% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,143TL (5,748 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)