Cost of living in Jeonju, South Korea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00324 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeonju (South Korea) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,219TL (₩994,906) in Jeonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)