Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.820 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,318TL (€896) in Jelgava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)