Cost of living comparison between Jeju, South Korea and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00271 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,656TL (₩1,718,539) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 4 hours ago)