Cost of living comparison between Jamnagar, India and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05150 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,652TL (₨70,911) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 90 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)