Cost of living in Jamnagar, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06948 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 20% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,200TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,375TL (₨48,568) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fes costs 160 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨420 (about 1 hour ago)