Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05562 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,798TL (86,267 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)