Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05473 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,647TL (84,912 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)