Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan vs Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07681 TRY / KGS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 40% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,034TL (65,537 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)