Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.680 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 26% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,708TL (€1,279) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)