Cost of living comparison between Ilorin, Nigeria and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01110 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 38% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,163TL (465,084 ₦) in Ilorin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)