Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07207 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 5% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,980TL (Php41,350) in Iloilo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 80₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)