Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.747 TRY / USD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 6% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,862TL ($1,031) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)