Cost of living in Ibadan, Nigeria compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01320 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibadan (Nigeria) is 23% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,678TL (354,494 ₦) in Ibadan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (36 minutes ago)