Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.49097 TRY / GTQ
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 38% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,302TL (Q8,762) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (30 minutes ago)