Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12012 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 17% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,379TL (36,454 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jyväskylä costs €1,700 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (20 minutes ago)