Cost of living comparison between Hualian, Taiwan and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09703 TRY / TWD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 10% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,443TL (35,482 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)