Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45484 TRY / SBD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 17% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,161TL (6,950 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)