Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.523 TRY / SBD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 75% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,950TL (11,384 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,400TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aarhus costs kr70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 75,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)