Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.934 TRY / BYN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 39% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,253TL (1,165 BYN) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €18 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €18 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Łódź costs 80 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)