Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.735 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 36% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,154TL (元7,010) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)