Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.001 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 69% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,740TL (GH₵6,732) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 2 hours ago)