Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.872 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 13% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,222TL (GH₵4,844) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ahmedabad costs ₨500,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 3 hours ago)