Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.799 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 39% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,433TL (GH₵6,796) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$10,750 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)