Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05918 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 24% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,600TL (₨43,939) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thane costs ₨80 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (30 minutes ago)