Cost of living in Hisar, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05482 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,843TL (₨51,857) in Hisar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)