Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03556 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 86% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,617TL (¥214,192) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Fargo costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Coimbra costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Accra costs GH₵8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)