Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.526 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 11% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 4,100TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,633TL (元6,912) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (22 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)