Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00629 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 278% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 14,751TL (2,345,228 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 4,250,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 220 Дин. (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (about 2 hours ago)