Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00666 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 247% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,023TL (1,956,524 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $38 (about 3 hours ago)