Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00618 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 242% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,554TL (1,383,831 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)