Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00662 TRY / SOS
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 249% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 13,098TL (1,977,488 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)