Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.622 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 48% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,182TL (元8,336) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)