Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.736 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 68% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,075TL (元9,606) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,200TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)