Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.520 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 14% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,843TL (元5,469) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)