Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16031 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,500TL (15,595 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Riga costs €161 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)