Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.664 TRY / TND
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 13% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,539TL (2,126 Dinar) in Hammamet to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (28 minutes ago)