Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 12% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,627TL (﷼ 24,347,085) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)