Cost of living in Hachiōji, Japan compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03286 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachiōji (Japan) is 27% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,179TL (¥96,736) in Hachiōji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)