Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.516 TRY / USD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 14% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,572TL ($1,300) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 167 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Perth costs AU$35 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Verona costs €1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 35 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Frankfurt am Main costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)