Cost of living in Gweru, Zimbabwe compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.619 TRY / USD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gweru (Zimbabwe) is 16% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,333TL ($1,198) in Gweru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (21 minutes ago)