Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00316 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,295TL (₩1,041,371) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (20 minutes ago)