Cost of living comparison between Gwangju, South Korea and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00300 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,631TL (₩876,251) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)