Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00358 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,874TL (₩1,081,940) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Gloucester costs £430 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 15,000 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (41 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)