Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00351 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 77% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,247TL (₩2,065,111) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (23 minutes ago)