Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06135 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 11% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,471TL (₨56,585) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $129 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥790 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nottingham costs £300 (about 1 hour ago)