Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06093 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 26% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,733TL (₨44,864) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (about 1 hour ago)