Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05520 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 7% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,329TL (₨42,190) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)