Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05631 TRY / INR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 7% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,335TL (₨41,462) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 2 hours ago)