Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.732 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 4% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,733TL (元5,101) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 35 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 2 hours ago)