Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.985 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is 10% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,854TL (€773) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)