Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.876 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 59% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,725TL (1,477 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quetta costs ₨1,850,000 (about 1 hour ago)