Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.821 TRY / CUC *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 59% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,883TL (1,540 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 3 hours ago)