Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.553 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 6% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,014TL (元7,262) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (about 1 hour ago)