Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.736 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 33% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,039TL (元6,843) in Guangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 3 hours ago)