Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.005 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 19% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,963TL (€740) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)