Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.357 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 74% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,767TL (€1,263) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)