Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00838 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 24% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,584TL (546,977 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)