Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.188 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 3,048TL (R$ 2,565) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)