Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.091 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,796TL (R$ 2,563) in Governador Valadares to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $70 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $12 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suva costs 11 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Wollongong costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)