Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06365 TRY / MKD
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 9% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,850TL (44,778 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)