Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is about the same as in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,454TL (﷼ 20,851,694) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (37 minutes ago)