Cost of living comparison between Giza, Egypt and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19575 TRY / EGP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 13% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,186TL (E£ 11,165) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)