Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.820 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 28% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,754TL (€986) in Gijón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 250 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 299 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reims costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 25TL (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petrolina costs R$ 27 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ashqelon costs 700 ₪ (38 minutes ago)