Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.185 TRY / MYR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 11% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,221TL (RM3,563) in Georgetown (Penang) to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs C$56,880 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)