Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07207 TRY / PHP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,279TL (Php31,619) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)