Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 536 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.970 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600TL in Alanya you would need to make just about 2,920TL (3,010 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$15,000 (27 minutes ago)