Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Alanya, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.528 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 72% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,524TL (12,352 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,800TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xuzhou costs 元20 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manama costs Dinar 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €300 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Murcia costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)