Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00309 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,337TL (₩1,078,299) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)