Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00425 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 36% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,322TL (₩1,252,478) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)