Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00365 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 25% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,993TL (₩1,369,179) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,000TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Vancouver, Washington costs $807 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)