Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00321 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,067TL (₩1,268,611) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)