Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35956 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 6% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,646TL (P7,360) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)