Cost of living comparison between Gaborone, Botswana and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28925 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 18% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,697TL (P12,780) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)