Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.609 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 69% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,589TL (€1,430) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,900TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (32 minutes ago)