Cost of living comparison between Evora, Portugal and Alanya, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.791 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Alanya? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 9% more expensive than in Alanya (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,096TL (€1,081) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750TL in Alanya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)